Saturday, January 16, 2016

I'm back bitches!

Wow, I took a long break. A really long one. But now I'm back. I think.

A lot has happend since last time. The main thing is that me and J are a couple now. November 20th he made me the happiest in the world. But it was close that it didn't ended like that. I told him my feelings for him, and he said that he didn't feel the same and we ended what we had. The next day I texted him and he came over for one last night together. The next day we talked and decided to give it a try. During the short period of time that we didn´t talk he had came to realize that he had feelings for me. So now I´m in seventh heaven.

We spent christmas at my moms house out in the country with my closest relatives. It was a great day. I think that the munchkins was happiest because they got new phones. Leo didn't have one since one day his phone decided to not start and then it was dead for ever. 

Today my cousin was over for a coffee. So nice. Even though we talk on the phone every day we don't see each other that often so it was nice that she came over. And then she got to meet J too. Now he has seen my cousin, my best friend, my little brother and my dad. Only my mom left. We'll see if he is here when she comes over later today. I'm gonna get a winter jacket from her, she is so nice. I have the best mom in the world.


In a relationship <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...