Friday, May 15, 2015

Just another friday

No school today so I got to sleep until 8.30 am. Then I had to get up to get Leo to have breakfast and get ready for the community youth center where his dad will pick him up later today. He's going to his dad for the weekend and are coming home on monday.

Then I'm going on a powerwalk, Maja can manage on her own until I get back. I'm only gone for an hour or so. Then we will go to the store to get something to eat for the weekend. So I'll have to think of something to eat. I think we'll have pizza tomorrow. So then I only have to think of something for today.

Later on Kalle is coming over to help Maja with her new computer she bought yesterday. They did most of it yesterday but there are still some stuff left to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...