Friday, April 10, 2015

When there is nothing to write about

I guess I took a break again, without thinking about it. It happens when there is nothing to write about. Not that I have that much to write about now.

Friday today and I need it so bad. I'm so, so tired. Yesterday I took a nap for 3 hours and that never happens. I can't sleep during the day. But yesterday I could.

Later my cousin is coming over with her two kids. She was over two days ago as well. I always have a lot of fun with her. That's why I talk to her every day on the phone. We talk for about 6-8 hours every day.

My mom is coming over as well after work. We forgot Leos easter egg when we were there for easter so she is coming over with it. It's gonna be a full house here. I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...