Saturday, April 4, 2015

I got to talk to him!

Wow, I haven't written in a few days. But there haven't been anything to write about.

Thursday I went home to my friend Linda. We ended up partying until 5 am the next morning. We had so much fun and it was just what I needed. Leo was with his dad an Maja was with my mother.

Yesterday I was on the couch wathing tv when the phone rings. It was Dan! And we have our system for him calling so I hung up thinking that was it. He called one time to show me that he's thinking about me. But nooo, he called again! So I got to talk to him for 4 sweet minutes. It was great to hear his voice again, it has been almost a year since I last got to talk to him. He will keep me updated on his case so I hope he will call me again.

The reason he haven't sent any letters is because they have stopped selling stamps. Don't know why. So as soon as he gets any he will send me the three letters he has written me. I was so happy he called that I couldn't stop smiling.

Today we are going home to my mom to spend easter there. Maja will come home with us when we leave there. It has been a great two days just me but now I'm ready to get my kids home. To bad Leo isn't coming until monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...