Thursday, March 26, 2015

Just a thursday

I woke up 5 minutes before the alarm from I texting me. So I got up and made some coffee. It was only me awake at that time so it was nice and quiet.

Today I'm going home to a friend for coffee. Me and Linda have know each other since I was about 5 years old. We don't see each other that often even though we live in the same neigborhood. She lives like 5 minutes away.

This afternoon Maja has her basketball practice. They are training for the basketball cup on sunday. This time I hope that nobody's sick because I wanna go and watch her play. If she is playing, there will be only ten players.

I went and got my nails done yesterday. At a new place, not that crappy place I was at last time. And my nails look so good now. It costed a bit more but it was so worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...