Monday, March 9, 2015

Just another manic monday

Yesterday was great! We went to my cousin and checked out her new apartment. It's beautiful. We had coffee and talked. Maja had fun I think.

Today the phone woke me up, it was my little brother. We talked for a while and then I sent Maja to school. Now I'm sitting here with my coffee trying to plan the day in my head.

I need to figure something out for dinner, as usual. I'm thinking fish maybe. And then I need to go on a powerwalk. How I hate those. But it has to be done. Then I have my home to take care of. I hope I have time to do something fun and not just clean all day.

And today Leo is coming home! How I have missed him. I talked to him last night before he was having dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...