Saturday, March 28, 2015

Another great suprise

I got the best suprise ever last night. I came over after he had helped a friend move. And it was late, around 12.30 am and then up again at 5 am to say good bye and lock the door. Then I went back to sleep until 10 am haha. I'm in such a good mood today because he came. And he might come over next week too. If he can get off from work.

Today we are gonna do nothing but take it easy. I'm still tired even though I got some sleep after I left. I need to go to the store to get dinner. I'm thinking of salmon today. We'll see how tired I am. Even though I went back to sleep after I left I'm tired. So I wonder how tired he is today when he is gonna continue to help his friend move.

This is how I feel today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...