Monday, March 30, 2015

A new week

The start of a new week and this one is going to be great, I hope! The kids are on easter break from school so we get to sleep in every day. I slept until 8.45 am today. And if that isn't good enough I will be trying to get her some day after work. I hope he makes it.

It's a real autum weather outside so I don't feel like going to the store, but I have to. Dinner as usual. Don't know what we are having yet. We'll see. Don't feel like cooking. Even the cats are tired today from the weather.

The girls did great yesterday. One of the teams were older than they are and played great so I'm so proud of the girls for doing such a great game even though they lost. But it was a long day. We left at 10.30 am and the last game were at 3 pm. So we were all tired when we got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...