Friday, February 13, 2015

Not that happy

It feels so good to be able to sleep again. Went to bed around 10 pm last night and went to sleep. Got up when the alarm went off at 6 am. No more sleepless nights and waking up at 5 am.

I'm thinking of having Maja home from school today. She has a really nasty cold. And Rasmus texted me wanting me to call his school about him being sick too.

Today I was suposed to come and stay the night, but his band are playing the whole weekend so that's not gonna happen. So I'm a bit... unhappy today. But he'll come next week. Don't know when yet. It sucks with him living 100 km away.

When Leo gets home from school we are gonna go grocery shopping for the weekend. That means I have to come up with food for the whole weekend. Haha won't happen! I will have to go again tomorrow.

The perfect dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...