Monday, January 26, 2015

This and that

I had trouble sleeping last night, it starting to become a thing. I twisted and turned half the night. And then up again at 6.30 am. Or should have. I got up at 8 am. By then Maja was already up and have had breakfast. Good girl.

So, what's the plan for today? Don't know yet. I can't decide if I'm gonna go on a powerwalk or not. I should, but I don't want to. But I should. And I need to put on clean sheets in Leos bed. That's my plan for today.

Can't wait until Leo gets home. Haven't seen him since friday and talked to him since saturday. But now he will be home for two weeks.

Maja had a great time yesterday. They won 2 out of 3 games and she scored 2 goals. Even tho 1 was in the wrong basket. But she had a great time. But she was so tired and her legs were hurting this morning. But she is going to her practice this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...