Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lilith loves sleep

Wow, I must have been tired. Fell asleep before 11 pm and woke up at 11 am. 12 hours! That's the good thing with just Maja home, I can sleep. Leo makes a lot more noice so he usually wakes me up somewhere around 9 or 10 am.

We have no plans for today, which is both nice and makes me restless. I haven't decided yet if I'm going on a powerwalk or not yet. Maja is so big that she can be alone for an hour while  I'm out. But it would be nice with a day in my pyjamas just doing nothing but some laundry.

Maja is as usual playing on her tablet and when I asked her what she wanted to do she just said nothing. That kid is so easy. Give her her tablet and a book and you won't know she is there. Maybe we'll play some board games. Or maybe I'll prepare some blog posts, I really should.

What I do know is that as usual I will write some in my letter to my friend. And hoping to get a letter from him on monday. Don't know why I'm getting them on only mondays. Have to do something with sorting the mail from overseas. He still hasn't called yet, which makes me both happy and sad. I want him to call, but it don't have to wanna talk english. It makes me nervous and I start to stutter. So the only thing I'm gonna say is yes, no and maybe. But I miss his voice.

Handwritten letters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...