Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I get so upset

Good Lilith, forgot to set the alarm. Lucky for me I have to two alarms, so half past six my other alarm went off and it was time to get up. 

I almost lost it yesterday. Went to get Leo and it has been a blizzard all day. In to the community youth center, pick up Leo and he gets dressed. Or he gets his jacket, because he didn't have any thermal trousers with him. The poor thing has gone all day without proper winter clothes. And it's not the first time it has happen. And he hadn't showered all weekend at his dads. So the poor thing got a hot shower so he got warm and clean. I was so upset thinking about him out in the blizzard so cold.

And it's not use trying to talk to his dad. He doesn't pick up the phone when I call or answer texts.

Today it is the breakfast group. It's cold and slippery outside but I'm still going to walk there. Then on the bank. I need some papers and close one of my accounts. 

Maja the poor thing got sick yesterday. Her inhaler was put to good use because she couldn't breath. She had a cold but not a fever. But nog school for her today. Unfortunately she missed her practice yesterday. We'll see if she can practice on thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...